A post-doctoral researcher position is available at Koç University TÜPRAŞ Energy Center (KUTEM).
The successful candidate should have a strong background in heterogeneous catalysis.
– Synthesis, characterization, and performance testing of heterogeneous catalysts in flow reactor systems to support multiple on-going energy-related projects.
– Contribute to day-to-day supervision of graduate students.
– Responsible for KUTEM’s executive operations and maintaining safe operations.
– Lead/support writing efforts on reports and scientific articles.
The successful applicant should have:
• A PhD in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry, or related field.
• Strong background in heterogeneous catalysis.
• Experience in the design and operation of high-pressure flow reactors.
• Experience in the synthesis and atomic-scale characterization of supported metal catalysts.
• Technical skills for maintaining laboratory equipment.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Experience in XAS data analysis is a plus.
Prospective candidates should send their CV along with the contact details of at least two referees to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference code “HETCAT” in the subject line.