· Prof. Dr. Can Erkey has been on the list of most cited scientists in the field of nanoscience and nanotechnology in webometrics
· Dr. Erkan Şenses’s article titled “Dynamics of Architecturally Engineered All-Polymer Nanocomposites” was published in ACS Nano.
(ACS Nano. 2018 Oct 9. doi:10.1021/acsnano.8b02514. [Epub ahead of print] Senses E, Tyagi M, Pasco M, Faraone A.)
· Assoc. Dr. Seda Kızılel and our alumni Uğur Bozüyük’s article titled “Light-Triggered Drug Release from 3D-Printed Magnetic Chitosan Microswimmers” was published in ACS Nano.
· Dr. Sedat Nizamoğlu’s and our students Sadra Sadeghi and Rustamzhon Melikov’s article titled “Quantum Dot White LEDs with High Luminous Efficiency” were published in Optica.
(*S. Sadeghi, B. G. Kumar, R. Melikov, M. M. Aria, H. B. Jalali, S. Nizamoglu, “Quantum Dot White LEDs with High Luminous Efficiency,” Optica 5, 793-802 (2018).
· Assoc. Dr. Seda Keskin and Dr. Alper Uzun’s and our student Muhammad Zeeshan and our alumni Vahid Nozar’s article titled “Core–Shell Type Ionic Liquid/Metal Organic Framework Composite: An Exceptionally High CO2/CH4 Selectivity” were published in Jacs.
· Dr. Emir Salih Magden’s article titled “Transmissive silicon photonic dichroic filters with spectrally selective waveguides” was published in Nature Communications.
(Nat Commun. 2018 Aug 1;9(1):3009. doi: 10.1038/s41467-018-05287-1, Magden ES, Li N, Raval M, Poulton CV, Ruocco A, Singh N, Vermeulen D, Ippen EP, Kolodziejski LA, Watts MR.)